It takes a whole community to raise a child
Our vision is that:
Our children at Featherstone Nursery School will all reach their full potential, have well developed social skills and be ready for the next stage of their learning journey.
whole community to raise a child
We aim to achieve that by:
- Creating a safe, welcoming environment where learning is fun, stimulating and inclusive.
- Ensuring that our children experience a broad, balanced and rich curriculum that values, respects and celebrates our whole community and creates a sense of belonging.
- Ensuring that all children have the opportunity to fulfil their individual potential, encouraging them to become independent, confident and resilient lifelong learners.
- Developing effective and supportive partnerships with parents and the wider community that ensure all our children develop the qualities and skills they need to thrive in Britain today.
- Employing well trained, dedicated and encouraging staff who are passionate about learning and supporting our young children